The article explains the development of Kana during the Heian Period. "The Tale of Genji" is discussed as an example of this Period. Kana's three scripts are listed with the emphasis on the most often used Hiragana. 2 Assessments + Answer Keys included.
- 3-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice Assessment + Answer Key
- Text Dependent Question Assessment + Answer Key
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to grade each others' answers)
- Crossword + Crossword Key
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times