Welcome to Whispering Waters on Teachers Pay Teachers
This pack is a Unit Study with games and activities for geography, humanities and social studies, math and literacy skills and more.
What you can see in the thumbnail previews is less than half of what you can find in this pack!
For a sample of the quality of this resource you can download Knights and Dragons: A Game for Practicing Multiplication and Math Facts
. The game is also included in this pack.
This Resource Contains 66 Pages of:
* Literature Studies
* Recommended Book and Resource Lists (PreK-Year 2, Years 3-4, Years 5-6 and Years 7-8)
* Timeline Cards with Games and Activities
* A World Map to use with Timeline Cards
* Writing Prompts (journal entry, social media profile, rap and more!)
* Drawing Prompts (design amour, fashion, castles, draw portraits and more!)
* Blank Writing and Drawing Templates (sized for newer and experienced writers)
* A Spelling and Vocabulary Game
* Graphic Organisers (for Logic and Higher Order Thinking Skills)
* Math Games and Activities (for area, perimeter, probability, multiplication and more!)
* Games for Review and Skills Practice for any topic
* Additional STEM/STEAM Suggestions
* Point of View
* Comparing and Contrasting
* Interpreting Data and Information
* Drawing Conclusions
* Using Technology
* Montessori Style Three (3) Part Cards
* Area and Perimeter
* Collecting, Displaying and Interpreting Data
* Audience and Purpose
* Fishbone Diagram
* Venn Diagram
* Logic and Higher Order Thinking Skills
* Cooperative Games
You can find further ideas and activities, and links to STEM/STEAM suggestions on my 'Medieval Mayhem' Pinterest Board
This resource includes games and activities for PreK to Year 6. It is suitable for differentiation, for composite classrooms/multiage teaching and for home education (the whole family can follow the same Unit Study!).
How to Use this Resource:
Use These Games and Activities as:
* A Unit Study/Unit Plan
* Math Centres
* Literacy Centres
* Activities for Early Finishers
* Any other way you can think of!
This product is engaging, multisensory and also suitable for visual learners.
If you are homeschooling in Australia you may also like my Sample Education Goals for Prep/Foundation through to Year 8
Like Freebies? Find all of my free resources here.
To Get the Most Value from my Store and my Resources:
Find lots of great ideas and extension activities
(almost all free) on Pinterest
Be the first to know about sales and freebies
, find out what goes on behind the scenes or message me with special requests
. and Instagram
Keep up to date with new releases and resource updates
(once you have purchased a resource then all updates are free!) by clicking on the green star near the top of this page.
Earn credits towards your next purchases
by leaving feedback on the resources you buy (click on the 'My TpT' dropdown menu, go to 'My Purchases' and then click on products to leave feedback.
Note for Australians:
Please note that the price for this resource is in US dollars. If you are from Australia the price will be converted when you go to make a purchase.
This product contains graphics from Prettygrafik