Ages 8-18, adults
Included in this resource are two fabulous, colorful Middle Ages outdoor games you can MAKE and then use for years! They are not necessarily for the past. They are played TODAY.
Where can these cooperative and skill games be used?
- English - Elementary reading or 6-12 literature classes when studying the Middle Ages
- Music and Drama performances as a demonstration
- Middle Ages Fayres
- P.E. - when outdoor games involve different cultures or time periods
- Art classes where students design, paint, and then play the game
- History of the Middle Ages classes
- Home - Bring out these games for family backyard gatherings!
The best resources are those that can be used with multiple ages and in multiple ways. This is one of them!
Teachers are saying...
✎“The cooperative shield game is just fabulous. I intend to create a set of shields and will use the game for backyard gatherings. It’s fast. Fun. Anyone can play. I expect I will become known for having a “different kind of game” at my place. Great resource. Thank you.” – Amazon customer
✎“The next time you have a barbeque in your backyard, don’t play normal games like bocce ball, but try some things from the past and spice things up a bit.” – Eric, high school student
Connect with me
✦ Click HERE ✅ to subscribe to my email NEWS BLAST for IDEAS!
✦ FOLLOW ME ⭐ on TpT for news bits and sales!
You might also be interested in other Middle Ages products...
Or try these games...
© Rebecca Locklear. For single use only.