Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This Mega bundle of the year in Medieval History curriculum combines 20 complete bundles including the Google Ready Medieval World History bundles and the traditional classroom Medieval World History printable resource bundles. Content areas include: Early Islamic Empires, Africa (Ghana, Mali and So$360.00$706.00Save $346.00
This bundle combines two complete bundles including the Google Ready Medieval Europe or Feudal Europe bundle and the traditional classroom Medieval Europe or Feudal Europe printable resource bundle.
The combined bundle is perfect for a teacher that wants to start exploring the benefits of Google Classroom, but still wants to use printable resources too.
What's the difference with the two bundles?
The Google Ready bundles have all resources created in Google Apps and use other online tools:
- Google Slides - Most history lessons and activities are supplied in Google Slides with great graphics and pre-created test boxes for students to write in.
- Google Forms - All tests and quizzes are provided in easy-to-use Google Forms
- Google Docs - Writing lessons and study guides use Google Docs.
- Google MyMaps - Students research the geography of the World with Google MyMaps created with Instructomania content.
- Quizlet - Online games and flashcards with Instructomania ancient history, world history and US history vocabulary content were created and shared with any buyer.
- YouTube - Instructomania instructional videos are easily accessible in content playlists with graphic organizers.
Traditional Printable Bundles include:
- All resources are supplied in easy-to-print PDF docs.
- Notes and games are created in PowerPoint for display.
- Microsoft Word is used for editable docs such as vocabulary lessons and study guides.
Are the lessons the same?
- Much of the content is the same, however, new lessons were created specifically for the online environment that are included in the Google Bundles. For example, Google Bundles includes interactive word games, online readings, geography lessons using MyMaps online sources and digital review scrapbooks.
- Each unit bundle has geography, vocabulary, and Historical Snapshot close reading quizzes and tests that are supplied in Google Forms that makes quiz taking a snap!
→ LOOK at these related products which are available at a DISCOUNTED bundle price!
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
✓ TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
✓Pinterest for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
✓Instagram for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
✓Facebook for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
✓Twitter for random acts of teaching @instructomania
✓ Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.