This is a compressed zip file. It contains the following files:
Middle Ages Project Choices Page- The project choices are grouped in five sections: Vocabulary, Maps/timelines, Art, Reading, and Writing. Each section has one point, two point and three point options. The more the point value, the more difficult the project.
*The reading section does require 4 informational texts that can be chosen by the teacher but are NOT included(no specific titles are listed on the project just fill in the blank with the chosen article). It also requires 4-5 informational books about the Middle Ages for student use, but are not specific titles. (Informational books about the Middle Ages can be easily checked out from the school library!)
* The project choices have an option for a final feast celebration as a learning celebration/end of unit.
* Reading and writing are tied to common core standards.
The remaining files are different project choices. The files include:
1. Close Reading worksheet
2. Compare and Contrast Reading worksheet
3. Crusades writing prompt
4. Knight writing prompt
5, Medieval Crossword Puzzle
6. Mini Dictionary worksheet with seperate vocabulary pages
7. Blank Medieval Map worksheet
8. Medieval map assignment woksheet
9. Knights Wanted assignment worksheet
10. Personal Coat of Arms worksheet
Also included is a sheet with suggestions on how to implement the projects in class and a time line of how long to allow for the projects.