ON SALE for the first 3 days only!! :)
Kids LOVE robots and your little ones will have a blast learning all about the oi/oy phonics patterns with Lloyd the Droid! Included in this HUGE resource pack (115 pages!) you will find ...
1. Original lessons and teaching stories (written by ME! ha) There are several versions of Lloyd's story: a teacher read aloud, a simple version of the story in projectable format with pictures/color, and a student interactive reader version of the projectable book.
2. Anchor Charts
3. Picture and Word cards, Sorting mats, and recording sheets
4. Real and Nonsense activities: word building mats and sorting activity
5. Say it, Slide it, Spell it - segmenting words cards with sound boxes and practice pages
6. DroidParts of Speech center/recording sheet
7. Splat! Card game for small groups
8. Cover-Up game for small groups
9. Secret Speller center
10. Hide and Seek with Lloyd Write the Room activity
11. Fluency Exercises - Roll and Read silly sentences, Word Race Grids, and Fluency passages targeting the /oi/, and /oy/ spelling patterns
12. Printables for extra practice, homework, or a quick assessment
13. BONUS: Retelling Robot Craftivity
Thanks for looking! Please note that the format and activities in this pack are very similar to my pack Meet the Yuckies
for teaching the ue/ew/oo spelling pattern!