Meet Misty Copeland Google Slides Lesson for Digital Elementary Music Class
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to include more diverse resources in your music lessons? This growing bundle includes digital music lessons all about women in music-- musicians, composers, ballerinas, and more!Each of the lessons are designed for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students and are on Google Slides. TheyPrice $9.00Original Price $12.00Save $3.00
- I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird.In order to help, I have this bundle! In this bundle, you will get all of the Google Slides and Google Forms activities that IPrice $55.00Original Price $80.50Save $25.50
- Looking for a way to celebrate African American musicians who have made an impact? This bundle focuses on singers, composers, dancers, and other musicians who have shaped our music-- and it's perfect for Black History Month!Price $28.00Original Price $36.50Save $8.50
Looking for an easy and fun lesson for your elementary music class? In this Google Slides activity, students will all about Misty Copeland, the principal ballerina. It works for distance learning, is perfect for Black History Month in February, Women's History Month in March, or anytime! This is ideal for 3, 4, and 5 grade music classes.
In this Google Slides activity, students will learn about Misty Copeland. There are facts about her, imbedded videos of her dancing to ballets such as The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, and Romeo and Juliet. There are 15 slides in which students will learn about Misty, watch videos of her dancing via an imbedded Youtube video, and answer questions about her life. All of the questions are editable so that you can change them to whatever suits your students.
Want more ballet activities? Get the Virtual Field Trip to Swan Lake here!
- 15 slide Google Slides Activity
- 3 ballet examples via embedded YouTube videos
- 6 of the slides include activities for students to do or questions to answer
- Can be used whole class or individually
You may also like:
Carmen Virtual Field Trip Elementary Music Lesson about Opera
Swan Lake Virtual Field Trip Elementary Music Lesson about Ballet
John Williams Interactive Google Slides Activity
Instruments of the Orchestra Google Slides + Videos Unit
Piano Key Digital Kaboom! Virtual Music Game on Boom Cards
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom K-1 GOOGLE SLIDES Music Lesson for beat, ta, and titi
Candy Rhythms Digital Activities bundle
Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin! Online Instrument Lesson Based on a Book Google Slides
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources-- including level 1 rhythm cards!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room