Be ready for your Meet The Teacher event! Make Back To School as easy as possible! Complete set of printables to make a great first impression at your Back To School event! Add personalized classroom and teacher information on 4 of the forms. The no-prep documents are designed with a clean and coordinated look and can be printed in color or black and white/grayscale. The packet includes a Scavenger Hunt and several questionnaires to assist you in learning about your students' learning and writing styles. Suitable for early elementary through fifth grade.Several forms have 2 different versions: one for lower grades and one for middle grades.
Easily understood, ready to print forms include:
• A Welcome Poster and Note (editable)
• Teacher Information sheet (editable)
• Sign In sheet and Tent
• “Please Take One” Tent
• “Leave Completed Papers Here” Tent
• Student Information Sheet (editable)
• Transportation Chart and Tent
• Social Media Agreement (editable)
• Scavenger Hunt (items listed) and Tent
• Blank Scavenger Hunt Sheet
• “You Found It” Scavenger Hunt labels
• Learning Style Questionnaire and Tent
• Blank Learning Style Questionnaire
• 2 “Tell Me About You” Writing Pages for Students and Tent (one with picture box, one with writing lines)
• Questions For the Teacher form and Tent (use this to determine which information to use in a follow-up note home after Meet The Teacher event)
The "Tell Me About You" student form is a great way to gather information about your students before the first day of school!
♦ Look at the Preview to see the 4 editable forms and the TOU. This is a PowerPoint document, but all graphics are copyright protected and may not be utilized separate from this packet.
♦ You can add a text box on the saved page. I used the Kristen ITC font throughout the pages (you should have access to that). Pages are saved as PNG and then placed in PowerPoint and saved as a PPT. Pages can have text boxes added.
♦ See other items on my page and click the green star to follow me to receive notice when new items are posted! If you purchase, please rate my products! If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact me through the Products Q & A page.
Back To School Task Card Activity
This set of 24 task cards is an ideal way for your students to get to know each other. It can be done orally in a rotations fashion or with answers written down for you to see.
Reading Strategy and Skills Posters (Fiction)
Every reader needs to focus on the strategies and skills that boost comprehension. These 16 posters with a polka dot background are broken into 2-pages-per-strategy: a full-size poster defines the strategy and then tips for the students to successfully use the strategy are on 2 half-sheet posters.
50 Inspirational Quotes Poster Set (Bell Ringer/Discussion Starters) - Set 1
Use these 50 Growth Mindset messages to start your day in the classroom. Perfect bell ringer activity to engage your students. Original sayings, not famous quotations.