This lesson is great for mixed nationalities.
Many of my students confuse formal and casual greetings in English, probably because of TV shows and the internet.
This is a 70 slide power point presentation which includes:
- Greetings in British and American English
- Goodbyes in British and American English
- Meeting situation and the proper way to greet someone
- The various hand- shakes and when to use then (or not)
- Holiday greetings and other types
This presentation is full of wonderful animation and funny short films, that illustrate’ greeting confusion’ .
Have a great discussion and please let me know how this lesson worked out for you.
For problems and questions, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any feedback is highly appreciated,
Hope you enjoy it