Also included in
- Looking for engaging, interactive, and effective materials to teach your school community about our often-confused role? This money-saving "Meet Your School Counselor" BUNDLE has everything you need to teach PreK - 5th grade students, teachers, and parents about the services we offer in a meaningful$12.00$15.50Save $3.50
Are you looking for an engaging and interactive Meet the School Counselor Lesson that is perfect for both classroom lessons AND distance learning? Help K - 4th grade students get to know you and your role with this PowerPoint presentation for classroom teaching, digital version for Google Slides™ for distance learning, and printable bilingual coloring/activity book. Portions of the lesson are EDITABLE and CUSTOMIZABLE to you and your counseling department!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- PowerPoint presentation for in-person classroom teaching:
- Choose the race and gender of the clipart AND between one or two counselors to customize the lesson to you and your counseling department!
- Customize the "Meet Your School Counselor" and "My School Counselor's Favorites" pages to teach students all about you!
- Students learn all about the role of the school counselor and how the school counselor can help and support them!
- Digital Distance Learning for Google Slides™:
- The version for Google Slides™ of the PowerPoint presentation is the same - except it also includes drag-and-drop and text box interactive activities!
- Add it to your Google Classroom™ or simply send students the link and anyone can access the lesson on a tablet, smart phone, or computer!
Printable coloring and activity book:
- Choose the gender and number of counselors to customize the coloring/activity book to you and your counseling department!
- Close the lesson with this great way to reinforce the material and opportunity for students to share with their parents all about their school counselor! Coloring, writing, and drawing activities included!
- English only and bilingual English-Spanish version both included!
Are you a social worker? I have a social work version of this lesson - please email me after purchasing this version at email@example.com and I will send it to you!
Looking for further customization? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm happy to help you!
★ Like what you see? Check out my website and follow me on social media! ★