Meet the Teacher Night is approaching fast, y'all!! Gathering information, greeting families, knowing how your students will get home safely, sorting supplies!! It's a lot to do! Be super prepared for Meet the Teacher Night with this handy, editable product, packed full of everything you need for an organized, successful night.
Included inside :
> Welcome and "Come On In!" banners
> Meet the Teacher checklist page (so everyone does everything they should)
> Meet Your Teacher page
> Welcome to Our Class page (welcome letter from the teacher)
> All About this Sweet Kiddo page (student information page)
> Getting to Know You pages (personal family info and goals page)
> Meet the Teacher Sign In sheet
> Class "Promises" (or expectations) page
> Our Class Schedule page
> Basket label to turn in forms
> Pocket chart labels for how students go home the first day
> Box/bin labels for students to sort supplies into
> Name cards to show how students go home the first day
> Parent Homework folder labels (inside and outside)
> Ready Confetti poem and baggie labels
> Tags for treats for students to take on the way home
> Class Photo Booth sign with directions and thought bubble props
> Meet the Teacher Scavenger Hunt pages
Phew! There is clearly a whole lot of fun to be had on Meet the Teacher Night. And you'll be able to enjoy it all as your night runs smoothly with these easy handouts, labels, and forms. :) I've also included instructions on how to use each part of the product and how to make it your very own.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. :) Hope your Meet the Teacher Night is one for the books, in the greatest way! Happy teaching!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!