This resource includes everything you will ever need to have a seamless, successful and stress-free Meet the Teacher. Spend MORE time talking with your new students and their parents with procedure posters, parent forms, and supply labels.
MANAGE Meet the Teacher with station signs to guide students and parents around the classroom. These signs will help keep foot traffic moving and ensure that parents get all the forms and information they need
1. Welcome: 3 signs each vertical and horizontal AND in English and Spanish. A welcome letter to greet families and let them know where to go and what to do at each stop. (in English & Spanish) *Editable*
2. Sign In Sheets: This form will help you remember the families who visited your classroom.
3. Transportation: Knowing how students get to school each day is a very important part of classroom management. It also ensures that you are organized on the first day and you'll be to help everyone get home the correct way.
4. Student Info: A one stop form for important information such as: student name, date of birth, address, parent/guardian contact information, dismissal for MOST days, holidays NOT celebrated, special concerns, and student goals. You'll also get a form for parents to write a love letter ABOUT their child to you!
- Volunteering: This form will help you gather all the information you need to reach out to parents when you need classroom volunteers. (in English & Spanish) *Editable*
- Brochure: A welcome brochure for students to complete either while you speak to parents or for their first homework assignment.
- Return Tags: Copy onto colored paper and clip to paperwork so parents know what must be completed at school, what can be left at home and what needs to be completed and returned the following week.
5. Extra Supplies: Many supplies will go straight into desks but for the things you'll need to store...gather a few supply tubs, put on labels organize or store them lickety split! (with and without graphics - in English & Spanish) *Editable*
6. Wish List: Encourage parents to donate some classroom supplies with a fun display or list. (in English & Spanish) *Editable*
7. Treat Yourself: A great thank you gift for parents and students...a small bag of popcorn, hot cocoa, mints or apples!
❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉ ✧ ❉
❈ Customer Tips ❈
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
↪ Go to My Purchases.
↪ Below each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it, you’ll be taken back to the product page.
↪ Scroll down to Comments & Ratings to give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
↪ Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! Plus it helps me make needed changes, determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Just look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺