Meet the Teacher Night / Open House Set-up ~ Editable Stations and Forms
4th - 12th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
Also included in
- This 7th Grade ELA Mega Bundle contains a ton of resources that you can use immediately to teach 7th grade ELA! (several that are Google ready!) If you bought each teaching unit included in this bundle, it would cost over $400! It includes all of our best resources including our bell ringers, gramPrice $382.72Original Price $425.24Save $42.52
- This resource contains the essentials that you need to teach 7th grade ELA. You save 40% with the bundle! The following resources are included: Daily Dose – A bell ringer that includes a word of the day - GOOGLE Ready!Core CHOMP! – A challenging bell ringer that will cover Common Core standards -Price $175.50Original Price $195.00Save $19.50
- This bundle contains a wealth of materials that can be used in a middle school ELA classroom!Back to School BundleBack to School Bundle – This resource contains forms, activities, and plenty of ideas that can be used in the first week of school!Digital Notebook Story EditionDigital Notebook Story EdPrice $115.00Original Price $174.99Save $59.99
- Teach 8th Grade ELA with this bundle! This 8th Grade ELA Mega Bundle contains a ton of resources that you can use immediately to teach 8th grade ELA! By buying the bundle, you save a ton of money! If you bought each teaching unit included in this bundle, it would cost over $400! It includes allPrice $215.00Original Price $380.74Save $165.74
This product includes everything you need to get ready for your Open House or Meet the Teacher Night! All of the station signs and forms are editable! The PowerPoint is also editable!
For Students and Parents…
- A fully editable PowerPoint designed to run continuously to point them in the right directions (See what this looks like in this preview.)
- A station to guess how many pieces of candy are in jars.
- A birthday calendar station to gather birthdates (printable and Google)
- Tell my teacher something about me station (printable and Google)
- A sign-in sheet
- An information letter
- A station where they can volunteer to donate BOOK CLUB snacks
- A station they make leave a question for you (Perfect if they are in a hurry or you are busy with other parents!)
- A station where they may leave a birthday note and/or a “just because” note for you to deliver later in the school year
All of the signs are fully editable and each is saved as a PDF too!
All of the supplies we purchased for this were found at dollar tree!
(A list is included in this preview.)
We designed it all to be super simple to set up to fit the needs and design of your classroom!
We hope you enjoy!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.