Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource includes everything you will ever need to have a successful and stress-free Meet the Teacher or Open House. It's also editable so that you can customise it to reflect your information, procedures, and teaching philosophy.
Included in this resource:
1. Meet the Teacher Letter: Introduce yourself to parents and students with this friendly letter. This letter will allow you to share your experience, education, hobbies, etc.
2. Flip Book: Provide parents with all the information they need to know for the upcoming school year with this editable, no-cut flip book.
3. Parent Letter: Communicate your expectations and help parents prepare their children to be a successful student in your class with this editable letter.
4. 'Thanks For Popping In' Gift Tags: Pair these printables with popcorn or lollipops as a fun treat for parents.
5. Parent Questionnaire: Gather information about student strengths, weaknesses, things that motivate or upset them, concerns, medical or personal issues, etc. with this parent questionnaire.
6. Volunteer Form: (Two versions) These forms will help you gather all the information you need to reach out to parents when you need classroom volunteers.
7. Transportation Form: Knowing how students get to school each day is a very important part of classroom management. It also ensures that you are organised on the first day and can assist students who don’t know where to go.
8. Magnets: Provide parents with a fridge magnet so that your contact information will be accessible to them.
10. Station Signs: Place these signs around your room to keep yourself and parents organised. These signs will help keep foot traffic moving and ensure that parents get all the forms and information they need.
11. Sign-In Sheet: This form will help you remember the families who visited your classroom and provide you with important parent contact information.
12 PowerPoint Presentation: This presentation will help you communicate expectations and important information to parents. It can be presented as you talk or played on a loop at the front of your class for parents to read at their leisure.