Also included in
- I designed this bundle to take the stress out of your Meet the Teacher Open House and your school-to-home communication. The school-to-home connection is extremely important to any classroom. The goal is to help parents feel the 3-i's (Informed, Involved, and Invested). This bundle will help lay th$13.00$15.00Save $2.00
This resource includes everything you will ever need to have a successful and stress-free Meet the Teacher or Open House. It's also editable so that you can customize it to reflect your information, procedures, and teaching philosophy.
**A digital version is also included for use with Google Classroom.**
With the digital version, you have the option to go 100% paperless and host a virtual Meet the Teacher Open House.
Included in this print and digital resource:
1. Meet the Teacher Letter: Introduce yourself to parents and students with this friendly letter. This letter will allow you to share your experience, education, hobbies, etc. Available in both print and digital.
2. Flip Book: Provide parents with all the information they need to know for the upcoming school year with this editable, no-cut flip book. Available in both print and digital.
3. Parent Letter: Communicate your expectations and help parents prepare their children to be a successful student in your class with this editable letter. Available in both print and digital.
4. Student Bookmarks: Add a personal touch to your Meet the Teacher or Open House with a customized bookmark for each student in your class. Also, each bookmark is double-sided with a coloring page on the opposite side.
5. Supply Donations:Encourage parents to donate some classroom supplies with this fun display you can put out at your Meet the Teacher or Open House. Available in both print and digital.
6. Brochure: Put all the important information that parents need to know in this editable brochure. They will have all the information they need for the year at one glance. Available in both print and digital.
7. Schoolwide Scavenger Hunt: Encourage parents and students to explore the school and complete objectives with this activity. It's a great way to introduce families to other staff members.
8. Water Bottle Tags: Pair these printable water bottle tags with a lemonade packet as a fun treat for parents.
9. Parent Questionnaire: Gather information about student strengths, weaknesses, things that motivate or upset them, concerns, medical or personal issues, etc. with this parent questionnaire. Available in both print and digital.
10. Volunteer Form: This form will help you gather all the information you need to reach out to parents when you need classroom volunteers. Available in both print and digital.
11. Transportation Form: Knowing how students get to school each day is a very important part of classroom management. It also ensures that you are organized on the first day and can assist students who don’t know where to go. Available in both print and digital.
12. Magnets: Provide parents with a fridge magnet so that your contact information will be accessible to them. Available in both print and digital.
13. Station Signs: Place these signs around your room to keep yourself and parents organized. These signs will help keep foot traffic moving and ensure that parents get all the forms and information they need.
14. Sign-In Sheet: This form will help you remember the families who visited your classroom and provide you with important parent contact information. Available in both print and digital.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE THE ENTIRE RESOURCE!
**DIGITAL ADDITIONS FOR YOUR VIRTUAL MEET THE TEACHER**
See how to host a Virtual Meet the Teacher on my blog post HERE.
15. Technology Scavenger Hunt: Students will access Google Classroom and learn how to perform various tasks within a Google Slide.
16. Create Your Own Monster Activity: Students will access Google Classroom and create their own monster within a Google Slide.
17. Digital Thank-You Note: Thank parents for participating in your virtual Meet the Teacher Night with a digital note and an option to record a thank you message.
*As always, please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. Thank you so much!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2018 Kristine Nannini
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.