Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource includes everything you will ever need to have a successful and stress-free Meet the Teacher or Open House. It's also editable so that you can customize it to reflect your information, procedures, and teaching philosophy.
Included in this resource:
1. Meet the Teacher Letter: Introduce yourself to parents and students with this friendly letter. This letter will allow you to share your experience, education, hobbies, etc.
2. Flip Book: Provide parents with all the information they need to know for the upcoming school year with this editable, no-cut flip book.
3. Parent Letter: Communicate your expectations and help parents prepare their children to be a successful student in your class with this editable letter.
4. Student Bookmarks: Add a personal touch to your Meet the Teacher or Open House with a customized bookmark for each student in your class. Also, each bookmark is double-sided with a coloring page on the opposite side.
5. Supply Donations:Encourage parents to donate some classroom supplies with this fun display you can put out at your Meet the Teacher or Open House.
6. Brochure: Put all the important information that parents need to know in this editable brochure. They will have all the information they need for the year at one glance.
7. Schoolwide Scavenger Hunt: Encourage parents and students to explore the school and complete objectives with this activity. It's a great way to introduce families to other staff members.
8. Water Bottle Tags: Pair these printable water bottle tags with a lemonade packet as a fun treat for parents.
9. Parent Questionnaire: Gather information about student strengths, weaknesses, things that motivate or upset them, concerns, medical or personal issues, etc. with this parent questionnaire.
10. Volunteer Form: This form will help you gather all the information you need to reach out to parents when you need classroom volunteers.
11. Transportation Form: Knowing how students get to school each day is a very important part of classroom management. It also ensures that you are organized on the first day and can assist students who don’t know where to go.
12. Magnets: Provide parents with a fridge magnet so that your contact information will be accessible to them.
13. Station Signs: Place these signs around your room to keep yourself and parents organized. These signs will help keep foot traffic moving and ensure that parents get all the forms and information they need.
14. Sign-In Sheet: This form will help you remember the families who visited your classroom and provide you with important parent contact information.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE THE ENTIRE RESOURCE!
*As always, please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. Thank you so much!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2018 Kristine Nannini
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.