PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
***The resources in this pack are also available for purchase as individual items***
Card games and crafts to complement the original Meg and Mog story by Helen Nicoll and Jan Pienkowski. These fun, interactive activities help children learn and revise food, clothes, animals and halloween vocabulary while developing fine motor skills, literacy skills, social skills and useful language for the classroom.
Activities are specifically designed to allow for differentiation of ability and context and come complete with COMPREHENSIVE ACTIVITY SUGGESTIONS.
Find flashcards, mini-cards, matching cards, bingo games and craft, find and stick cauldron craft, numbers jigsaws and stick puppets.
If you don't have access to the story, you can find a good collection of storytelling videos and related songs on www.kidsclubenglish.com
This pack includes ALL of the following:
* Numbers jigsaws - Choose one of the four options in either a game or craft activity to make an attractive Meg and Mog jigsaw while practising numbers, sequencing and animal language at the same time.
* Bingo games and craft - Print and laminate these bingo card sets for multiple use and/or use the provided templates for students to create their own.
* Cauldron find and stick craft - Follow the activity suggestions for interactive ways in which kids can complete this cut and paste activity. Choose to support learning of animals, food or both.
* Stick puppets - Using these templates, children create stick puppets that they can use in a variety of story retelling activities and games.
* Mini-cards - Excellent for a range of games and matching tasks. Print multiple sets for pair and small group work.
* Matching Cards – Use these cards to play fun matching and memory games.
* Flash Cards – Use in a variety of ways to introduce and practice new language, develop literacy skills or as visual prompts for language games.
Follow the links to the individual resources if you would prefer to purchase separate items:
If you are interested in helping kids learn English through stories, songs and craft, please get in touch. I'm keen to collaborate with like-minded people and welcome feedback.
If you like this resource you might be interested in some of our other story themed resources:
After you've had a chance to use this product, we'd really appreciate it if you could visit us again to leave your feedback and comments. It really helps us improve our resources.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We'd really love it if you'd rate our item after downloading! Feedback is so VERY important!
Follow our Store
Click on the green star next to our store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!