Less than $1 each!!! TPT just raised the space allowed for products and YOU WIN! Get it now because the price will increase as more quizzes are added!
Latitude and Longitude updated March 2017 - please re-download to get this update!
This MEGA BUNDLE is ALL of my Biology/Life Science Quizzes and ALL of my Earth Science Quizzes for less than one dollar each. Plus, you'll get any new quizzes I create in the future for these subjects.
These are designed for non-science teachers (SPED or ESL) who have to teach in self-contained classrooms (or, resource teachers) and are assigned diplomas bound students who need science credits and/or help with certain science concepts, etc. They are designed to teach you (as you teach your students). Most are written to go shallow (or deep) depending on time and students' needs. There are no complicated labs with dangerous stuff (so, you can safely use them with incarcerated youth or students with emotional disturbance), and many have fun scrapbooks (low effort) that can be used as interactive journals (high effort) again, depending on your time and needs.
Here's what you get:
You will need some type of zip file (you can download for free from the internet if you don't have one on your computer) to open this file. There are twenty-four (and growing - until I reach the tpt maximum allowed file size) (10 True/False Question) Biology Quizzes in Powerpoint form. The quizzes offer a great way for students to take a pre-test, then study the detailed answers, go to the online interactives and/or videos, and then (when they are ready) take the exact same test as the post test. Designed for Special Education and English Language Development Students. Each student can be working on a different test and they each have their own assessment part (which helps when working on IEP goals for Biology/Life Science).
This bundle includes:
1) Ecosystems (Update February 2017 Scrapbook, Word Wall and some really difficult Ernst Haeckel color-by-numbers pages);
5) Cell Transport;
7) Intro to Plant and Animal Cells;
8) Theory of Evolution (My Charles Darwin Galapagos Islands' Animals Scrapbook);
9) Mendel and Genetics;
10) Digestive and Excretory Systems;
11) Transcription and Translation;
12) Intro to Plants;
13) Intro to Body Systems (update October 2016 to add Human Body Systems Scrapbook - younger and older student graphics);
15) Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes, Viruses Quiz, Scrapbook, Word Wall;
16) Populations (Quiz, Scrapbook, Word Wall, Scratch Computer Program PBL);
17) The Circulatory System;
18) Respiratory System;
19) Reproductive System (Female);
20) Human Reproduction;
21) Salem Witch Trials And Fungi;
22) Cellular Respiration;
23) Frog Dissection Quiz and Scrapbook; and
24) Seven Terrestrial Biomes, Scrapbook, Word Wall (Added January 17, 2017).
Enjoy this great deal! Peg
Total Pages LOTS!!!!! Answer Key IncludedTeaching Duration 1 Semester
(1) Earth's System (Updated September 4, 2016, - added Scrapbook/Notebook, vocab for word wall and several labeling, coloring & cut & paste worksheets);
(2) Classification and The Rock Cycle Updated September 12, 2016 to add more worksheets and student scrapbook/notebook);
(3) Plate Tectonics Part 1;
(4) Plate Tectonics Part 2; (updated Oct 20, 2015)
(5) Plate Tectonics Part 3;
(6) Stars Part 1 (updated April 24, 2016);
(7) Stars Part 2 The Life Cycle of a Star;
(8) Stars Part 3 - Galaxies;
(9) Earth's History Part 1 Precambrian;
(10) The Solar System Part 1 Intro (updated with student coloring notebook);
(11) Climate - Intro (Works well to use after Latitude and Longitude);
(12) Asteroids, Comets, Meteors/Meteoroids and Meteorites (Updated July 2015);
13) Volcanoes (has a fun volcano creating activity) ;
14) Earthquakes (has a fun STEM earthquake activity) ;
15) Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones;
16) Latitude and Longitude (Updated March 2017);
17) Ocean Pollution;
18) Rock and Minerals;
19) The Water Cycle;;
20) Shoreline Erosion and Deposition (NO WEATHERING INCLUDED);
21) Weathering (November 18, 2015); ,
22) Earth's History - Mesozoic Era (February 21, 2016, - This works well to use with Plate Tectonics/Continental Drift/Alfred Wegener);
23) BRAND NEW Earth's Resources Nonrenewable Fossil Fuels and Minerals (Dec 2016) ;
24) BRAND NEW Renewable (Alternate Energy) Resources (Dec 2016) ;
25) BRAND NEW Human Impact Air, Water, Earth Pollution & Earth Day! (January 2017); and,
25) To celebrate over 800 followers, I've added my bestselling Creepy Math 26) Exponential Growth and Decay lesson for ABSOLUTELY FREE in this bundle!
There will eventually be more, so if you buy now you get all the "added" ones (and/or updated) for "free."
All PowerPoints are editable (except for restricted graphics pages) and written for Special Needs, Education/English as a Second Language Learners. Lots of pictures, interactives and online videos help students understand the main points that are covered in a 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade science class. Students take the pre test - then, study the answers (for homework - if needed) with all of the interactives/activities/online videos, etc. and retake the same quiz when they are ready. Questions cover "topics" that will likely be on state mandated science tests for some middle and high school grade science students.