This is a huge MEGA bundle of my best-selling ELA resources. It's a discounted BUNDLE of BUNDLES!
What's included? These 3 Bundles:
Click on the links above to check out each of these resources.
⦿ELA Stations for Bigger Kids
Part 1 includes:
1. ABC order: Students sort file folder cards to arrange names in ABC Order. 2 sets included, color and black/white versions.
2. Synonyms: Students read a sentence card that contains an underlined word. Using the context clues from the sentence, they must determine a synonym for the underlined word and cut/glue it in its correct place.
3. Antonyms: Students read a sentence card that contains an underlined word. Using the context clues from the sentence, they must determine an antonym for the underlined word and cut/glue it in its correct place.
4. Homophones: Students read sentences that contain 2 homophones. They use "phone cards" to determine which homophone fits in the sentence, and circle their choice on the recording sheet. They then write a sentence using the homophone they did not circle.
5. Guide Words: Students cut and paste guide words in their correct location. 2 activities included.
Part 2 contains:
1. Context Clues Vocabulary Match-Up. Directions, 2 different sentence cards with matching sheet and answer key.
2. Context Clues Synonyms Match-Up. Directions, 2 different sentence cards with matching sheet and answer key
3. Context Clues Antonym Match-Up. Directions, 2 different sentence cards with matching sheet and answer key
4. Inferencing Station (reading and responding to TDQs!). 3 sets of fictional text cards with text-dependent questions (2 on each card). Each text is differentiated on 3 levels, with the same text and questions, but scaffolded responses.
5. Informational Text Station (reading and responding to TDQs!) 3 informational text cards with TDQs (2+ on each card). Each text card requires students to go back in the text to find their answer, color-coding as they do so.
⦿ Reading Comprehension Skills & Strategies Posters + Mini-Posters Bundle
About the posters: There are 24 reading comprehension strategies & skills posters included. Each poster is 8.5 by 11 inches, so a standard sheet of computer paper. Please note that these posters do have color accents (as seen), but print lovely in gray scale as well.
About the mini-posters: There are 24 reading comprehension strategies & skills mini-posters included. These mini-posters are perfect to get into the hands of students! They’re the perfect reference tool for students during independent reading, small group, or group work! Make one set per table, station, or even one set per student. These print 4 to a page in color, but also print lovely in gray scale, as well.
⦿Task Card Bundle
6 sets of task cards included:
•Sequence of Events
•Cause & Effect