A fantastic reference mat that shows important information for your students during their Maths lessons. The mat includes:
* A 1-100 number square,
* A 12x12 multiplication square,
* A place value chart (with decimals and numbers up to millions),
* Greater than and less than symbols,
* Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division vocabulary,
* Names of 2D shapes,
* Key fractions vocabulary and concepts,
* Angles vocabulary and a related diagram.
This could be used in your classroom in a number of ways:
* Print (and laminate) the mat and let children refer to it during lessons.
* Show the PDF on a large display (e.g. projector / interactive whiteboard) and use it for whole class teaching.
* Add it to a Maths display board in your room.
* Stick it in the back of your children's Maths books.
* Give your children a copy to take home!