Also included in
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save $$$ with this growing collection of Biology Webquests! Get it now while it is still growing! If you purchase it now, you will get all resources added in the future for FREE! All are regularly updated - NO FLASH and Google Slides versions included!⭐ Why buy a growing bundle?A growing b$149.99$216.64Save $66.65
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save Over 30% with this growing collection of biology resources! Get it now while it is still growing - it began with 50 resources and will build up to 400! If you purchase it now, you will get all products added in the future for FREE!⭐ Why buy a growing bundle?A growing bundle is an unfi$520.00$800.48Save $280.48
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Get this meiosis lesson bundle before more products are added and the price is increased! You get all future products added this bundle for FREE! All meiosis resources included come with digital Google Classroom versions and printable versions. Perfect for distance learning!⭐What is a Growin$25.57$31.96Save $6.39
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Save 30% with this growing collection of secondary science webquests! Save money and time with this Science Webquest Growing Bundle! Get this growing bundle now before more products are added and the price increases! These resources are designed for standard high school or advanced middle$239.99$340.42Save $100.43
- ❤️ This custom science bundle was created for an awesome teacher who chose each product at a 25% discount. Please do not purchase this bundle before looking at which products are included and the current discount.⭐ If you are interested at building your own custom science bundle at a 25% discount, pl$135.00$188.26Save $53.26
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Digital and printable versions! Perfect for distance learning. This meiosis webquest is designed for high school biology students. Activities include 2 videos and 2 virtual labs where students manipulate the phases of meiosis as they learn the process of meiosis. If you are looking for simpler introduction to meiosis webquest, or one for lower-level students, check out my Introduction to Meiosis Webquest.
⭐ Topics ⭐
- Meiosis I & Meiosis II Phases
- Gametes and Chromosome Number
- Homologous Chromosomes
- Centromeres and Chromatid
- Reduction Division
- Crossing Over
- Independent Assortment
- Random Assortment
- Summarization: Comparing Meiosis with Mitosis
➽ This is compatible with all devices and does not require Flash to run.
✈️ Digital and Printable! Perfect for Distance Learning!
Student will follow clear directions to answer chunked questions as they move through the virtual activities. All activities are free, require no login, and are safe. The student handout includes both full and tinyURLs to help your students easily reach each virtual activity to immediately begin learning and applying their new knowledge. Your students will have no confusion as they move through the activities and will be on task, having fun, and learning! No Flash Required - Works on All Devices!
The digital version is Google Slides and includes pre-formatted text boxes and clickable links.
You will receive:
- 5 Page Printable Version (Editable Word Doc. and PDF)
- Digital Version (Google Slides) with Pre-Formatted Text boxes and Clickable Links
- Full Answer Key
Are you looking for something to cover the basics of meiosis in one class period? This Introduction to Meiosis Webquest is great for upper middle school and beginning high school biology students.
Answer Key Included!
❤️ CLICK TO FOLLOW SCIENCE IS REAL! ❤️
Get News of Discounts & Freebies!
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
❤️ CHECK OUT MORE GREAT THINGS FROM SCIENCE IS REAL! ❤️