Also included in
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Get this meiosis lesson bundle before more products are added and the price is increased! You get all future products added this bundle for FREE! All meiosis resources included come with digital Google Classroom versions and printable versions. Perfect for distance learning!⭐What is a Growin$25.57$31.96Save $6.39
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 24 BIOLOGY WEBQUESTS & GROWING! This is my collection of best selling webquests. All are updated to include both printable and digital Google Classroom compatible versions. By purchasing now, you get all future added webquests in this bundle free for life!Currently Included:Biodiversit$125.00$142.76Save $17.76
- ❤️ This custom science bundle was created for an awesome teacher who chose each product at a 25% discount. Please do not purchase this bundle before looking at which products are included and the current discount.⭐ If you are interested at building your own custom science bundle at a 25% discount, pl$74.00$98.84Save $24.84
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Now 107 Digital & Printable Biology Resources and Growing! (This bundle began with 55!) Get this bundle before more products are added and the price is increased! You get ALL products added in the future to this bundle for FREE FOR LIFE! Everything is this bundle can be completed onli$397.24$497.24Save $100.00
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Digital and printable versions! Perfect for distance learning. No prior knowledge is needed for students to complete this 3-page webquest as an introduction to meiosis. Activities include a video and a virtual lab where students manipulate the phases of meiosis as they learn about each one. No prior-knowledge is needed! This webquest is designed for upper middle school science and beginner high school biology students.
⭐ Topics ⭐
-Meiosis I and Meiosis II
-DNA, Genes, Chromatin, Sister Chromatids
-Interphase and Cytokinesis
➽ This is compatible with all devices and does not require Flash to run.
✈️ Digital and Printable! Perfect for Distance Learning!
Student will follow clear directions to answer chunked questions as they move through the virtual activities. All activities are free, require no login, and are safe. The student handout includes both full and tinyURLs to help your students easily reach each virtual activity to immediately begin learning and applying their new knowledge. Your students will have no confusion as they move through the activities and will be on task, having fun, and learning! No Flash Required - Works on All Devices!
The digital version is Google Slides and includes pre-formatted text boxes and clickable links.
You will receive:
- 3 Page Printable Version (Editable Word Doc. and PDF)
- Digital Version (Google Slides) with Pre-Formatted Text boxes and Clickable Links
- Full Answer Key
⭐ If you are looking for a more advanced meiosis webquest, check out my meiosis webquest that is more in depth, longer, and has a deeper focus on crossing over, independent assortment, random assortment, and non-disjunction, check out the following Meiosis Webquest link.
Answer Key Included!
❤️ CLICK TO FOLLOW SCIENCE IS REAL! ❤️
Get News of Discounts & Freebies!
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.