Also included in
- ALL kids are creative. I’ll never forget that time my 5th grade girls used the words Chuckie and Haunting to make an entire composition for Halloween. Kids love creating. Take it to the next level. Simple. Accessible. Super fun. So why not upgrade to an expansive set of composition activities to inc$63.20$79.00Save $15.80
Letting your students be creative is one of the best parts of being a music educator. This is a great way to get them started with melodic composing!
I love when my students get to compose but starting can be a little difficult. Giving students parameters makes things so much easier for them! Check out the preview to see the whole file!
This fun file is great for letting students get a chance to be creative!
- Compose with solfege syllables
- Compose with notes on the staff (1st ledger line below the staff to top of staff chromatic included as well as a blank page of staff cards)
- Broken down into rhythm and solfege/melodic elements for younger students
- Pattern writing
- 3 and 5 line staff options for youngest students.
Let students compose by placing notes in a grid, OR by writing rhythmic patterns and adding solfege to the patterns before writing on the staff.
Teachers - there is a little prep work involved to use this!
This is included in my Composing Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com