Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
25.97 MB | 150 pages
This 3 in a row/column/diagonal BINGO allows beginning staff readers to focus on the 9 staff patterns on their card (unlike typical BINGO which includes 25 patterns on a player card.)
• 30 Color Player cards melodic contour
• 30 Color Player Cards: sol on line 2
• 30 Black and White Player Cards: sol on line 2
• 30 Color Player Cards: sol in space 3
• 30 Black and White Player Cards: sol in space 3
• Slide show of enlarged patterns: sol on line 2
• Slide show of enlarged patterns: sol in space 3
• Caller cards to cut, shuffle, and call for BINGO
Player cards are simple and uncluttered.
The colored cards give students another anchor in finding the patterns or calling back their 3 in a row/column/diagonal winning line.
Ways to play:
Teacher sings and shows the pattern (using the Slide Show with enlarged patterns.) Students echo sing the pattern, find it on their card and cover.
Teacher sings the pattern with solfege syllables, students echo pattern and then find it on their card and cover.
Teacher sings the pattern on a neutral syllable (like “loo”), students echo pattern and then find it on their card and cover.
Teacher plays the pattern on recorder.
A student sings the pattern (chose a student who consistently sings in tune and can read the pattern correctly.)