Also included in
- This Elements of Music Listening Activities Mega Bundle is packed full of music listening activities and worksheets that can be used with both middle school and high school music students. Each of the resources have been designed to be used with ANY Music that you are studying, meaning that you canPrice $150.00Original Price $202.95Save $52.95
- This Elements of Music Terms Bundle of resources is a versatile printable product that will help you teach music terminology for the Elements of Music. Each page has ONE musical definition to help your middle school and general music students develop their musical literacy and vocabulary skills.ClicPrice $20.00Original Price $28.00Save $8.00
- This Melody Elements of Music Activities Bundle is a set of printable music lesson activities for the Elements of Music that is suitable for the middle school and general music classroom. Your students will learn about the musical element of MELODY through engaging worksheets, games and more.Click hPrice $10.50Original Price $14.50Save $4.00
This Melody Elements of Music Terms resource is a versatile printable product that will help you teach music terminology for the Elements of Music. Each page has ONE musical definition to help your middle school and general music students develop their musical literacy and vocabulary skills.
Included in this resource are 29 Melody Term definitions. The terms cover everything that your students will need to use in their Music Appreciation or Listening Analysis lessons.
Suggested uses for the Melody Elements of Music Terms:
- As a display for teaching the terminology
- For whole class instruction
- As a Word Wall or part of a Bulletin Board Display
- Print out several slides to a page and use for cooperative learning activities
- Print out several slides to a page and use for music centers
- Print out several slides to a page and use for games
- Print out several slides to a page and use as flash cards
- Use as revision prior to assessment
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing the $$$ saving bundle
Like the look of this resource? Try these other great products available in my store
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!