Meme Activity BUNDLE! Presentations, Activities, Editable
All EXCEPT the advice memes are included in the following mega bundle: ALL of my BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES GROWING BUNDLE.
This bundle includes the following four separate products:
Meme Activity for Icebreaker or Anytime in Literature, History, Careers, Sociology Classes
Socratic Seminar Questioning Activity Using "Y U No" Meme for ANY Class or Content Area
"Some ECards" Meme Activity and Templates
End of the Year Advice Memes Activity
What is a meme? Students will no doubt know exactly what a meme is, but probably have a hard time defining one. This bundle includes everything in my three separate products at a discounted price. All of the activities come in editable formats that can be shared digitally with your students for a paperless activity (great for 1:1 schools). Not a 1:1 school? That's OK! I included PDF versions of everything, too.
• Meme activity and presentation, which includes:
• a 55-slide presentation that breaks down memes and prompts them to create their own. Students are provided with "What People Think I Do/What I Really Do" templates and prompts. Includes Powerpoint (ppt), Keynote (key), and PDF files.
• "What I Really Do" Printables (PDF file)
• Icebreaker Meme Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) & Keynote (key) files.
• Character/Historical Figure Meme Activity Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) and Keynote (key) files.
• Career Meme Activity Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) and Keynote (key) files.
• "SomeECards" Meme Activity: This includes several examples of eCards and both blank and with-picture templates for students to create their own. There is also a link for an optional interactive online activity.
• "Y U No" Meme Activity: This download includes a different activity than my other memes; it is centered around the Socratic seminar or Socratic questioning strategy (one that your students will LOVE). Also included is a new template using the popular "Y U No" memes; and, as always, you can share the student copies electronically for a paperless activity, or make copies of the PDF for a traditional handout.
• End of the Year Advice Memes: A fun activity where your outgoing students create advice memes for your incoming students. Includes an editable template file that can be shared digitally with your students.
Your students will love the humorous examples of the memes in the presentation and will have a lot of fun creating their own.
You might like...
-Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
-Common Core Reading: Science and Technical Subjects Graphic Organizers for Grades 6-12
-Editable Teacher Binder Jumbo Pack: Gradebook, Forms, Sub Plans, Lesson Plans, Calendar, and More
-Letters of Recommendation for College Admissions, Scholarships, Awards, Character References, Job Applications, etc.
-Timesaving Form for Letters of Recommendation for College Admissions, Scholarships, Awards, Character References, Job Applications, etc.
For more back-to-school materials, click here:
Back-to-School Resources for Teachers
Created and copyrighted by Tracee Orman - All Rights Reserved
Mrs. Orman's Classroom