Meme Activity BUNDLE! Presentations, Activities, Editable
This IS included in the following mega bundle: ALL of my BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCES GROWING BUNDLE.
This bundle includes the following three separate products:
Meme Activity for Icebreaker or Anytime in Literature, History, Careers, Sociology Classes
Socratic Seminar Questioning Activity Using "Y U No" Meme for ANY Class or Content Area
"Some ECards" Meme Activity & Templates
What is a meme? Students will no doubt know exactly what a meme is, but probably have a hard time defining one. This bundle includes everything in my three separate products at a discounted price. All of the activities come in editable formats that can be shared digitally with your students for a paperless activity (great for 1:1 schools). Not a 1:1 school? That's OK! I included PDF versions of everything, too.
• Meme Activity & presentation, which includes:
• a 55-slide presentation that breaks down memes and prompts them to create their own. Students are provided with "What People Think I Do/What I Really Do" templates and prompts. Includes Powerpoint (ppt), Keynote (key), and PDF files.
• "What I Really Do" Printables (PDF file)
• Icebreaker Meme Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) & Keynote (key) files.
• Character/Historical Figure Meme Activity Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) & Keynote (key) files.
• Career Meme Activity Student Presentation (11 slides). Includes Powerpoint (ppt) & Keynote (key) files.
• "SomeECards" Meme Activity: This includes several examples of eCards and both blank and with-picture templates for students to create their own. There is also a link for an optional interactive online activity.
• "Y U No" Meme Activity: This download includes a different activity than my other memes; it is centered around the Socratic seminar or Socratic questioning strategy (one that your students will LOVE). Also included is a new template using the popular "Y U No" memes; and, as always, you can share the student copies electronically for a paperless activity, or make copies of the PDF for a traditional handout.
Your students will love the humorous examples of the memes in the presentation and will have a lot of fun creating their own.
You might like...
-Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
-Common Core Reading: Science and Technical Subjects Graphic Organizers for Grades 6-12
-Editable Teacher Binder Jumbo Pack: Gradebook, Forms, Sub Plans, Lesson Plans, Calendar, and More
-Letters of Recommendation for College Admissions, Scholarships, Awards, Character References, Job Applications, etc.
-Timesaving Form for Letters of Recommendation for College Admissions, Scholarships, Awards, Character References, Job Applications, etc.
For more back-to-school materials, click here:
Back-to-School Resources for Teachers
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom