Encourage your English class to help bring their personal memories to life with this memoir writing assignment. Students will complete a variety of activities to help spur some memories that could be shared in a personal memoir.
• Complete a memory exercise
• Brainstorm characteristics of a memoir
• Review the expectations of a memoir
• Complete a memoir brainstorm
• Incorporate the five sense into their writing
• Use a graphic organizer
• Fun pre-lesson memory activity
• Assignment expectations
• Graphic organizer
• Editable rubric
Check out the FREE preview to have a look closer look!
© The Classroom Sparrow