Also included in
- This month-long December printable or digital read aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each read aloud. The activities help you meet several core standar$13.50$24.00Save $10.50
- This Christmas printable or digital interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for each title to help you meet several core standards whil$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$145.50Save $70.50
- Purchase our printable or digital read-aloud for entire year of lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) and save BIG! Our read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet liter$110.00$216.50Save $106.50
This "Memoirs of an Elf" printable or digital interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. These "Memoirs of an Elf" activities will help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Memoirs of an Elf by Devin Scillian
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Sequence of Events Graphic Organizer
- Countdown Sequence Cards
- Santa Graphic Organizer
- Writing in Response to Text Pages
- Selfie Craftivity Instructions and Pattern
- Bulletin Board Title
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type. Some have movable parts.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here’s what our buyers say:
"My kids loved this activity. I will be using it again next year! Thank you!"
"I love the countdown and elf selfies!! My students had so much fun with this!!"
"I absolutely LOVE this book AND this resource! Thanks!"
"Awesome activities to keep students engaged before the holidays! :)"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading day lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!