It is important to teach our students the importance of Memorial Day. This activity pack has everything you need to help them learn the importance through writing, reading, and understanding why we have freedom. All activities have primary and regular writing lines.
Memorial Day Activities Include:
- Focus Wall
- Folder Cover- Have students fold a large piece of construction paper and glue the cover on. Helps organize all of their materials for Memorial Day.
- Memorial Day Mini-Book (Lower Level)
- Memorial Day Reading Passage (Higher Level)
- Memorial Day Word Search
- Military Posters
- ABC Order
- My Hero Award- Have students make their own large size medal.
- My Hero Interactive Notebook Medal
- Who, What, When, Where, How Graphic Organizer
- Brainstorming Organizer
- Sequence of Events Organizer
- My Hero Writing Activity Publishing Piece
- Reasons Why I am Proud to be an American Writing Activity
- Making Words with Memorial Day
- Star Writing Activity- Proud to be an American
- Acrostic Poem- Freedom
- Word Wall Words
Have fun learning about Memorial Day!
Memorial Day Activities by Coffman's Creative Classroom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Check out my End of the Year Bundle in my store!