Also included in
- Ugh... that time before a holiday and the kids are fidgety! What to do? The kids are excited about the upcoming holiday. You are frazzled with all the excitement and kids bouncing around. Never fear; holiday digital escape rooms are here! Pull out one of these easy-to-use, fun, and engaging activit$92.00$97.00Save $5.00
This Memorial Day Mini Escape game introduces your students to the holiday in a fun and engaging way. This Escape Room has only ONE lock! This fully interactive reading comprehension activity teaches students about Memorial Day. Students read about the history, watch a short video, and complete a puzzle/quiz to decode the password and solve the escape. There is also a word search for those early finishers, just for fun.
The benefits of this mini-version escape room are that it is perfect for introducing students to the concept of escape rooms. This escape will be perfect for a 30-40 minute class period, leaving time for students to open computers, link, and have some fun on this special holiday.
- Assign with one link!
- Works seamlessly with Chromebooks
- NO GOOGLE!
- Great for introducing students to holidays
- A great introduction to playing digital escape rooms
- A completion phrase is provided to students as proof they completed the escape.
- Step-by-step teacher instructions with the answer key are provided
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Included in this resource:
- Teacher guide on how to use the resource
- The link and embed code to the digital game
- A worksheet you can have the students do to record answers
- A word search worksheet
- The worksheets are available to be completed as an Easel activity on TpT
Check out some of my other one-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
And, if you would like to try one of my larger Escapes:
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
Be sure to check out the video preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!