This document contains 36 cards to play an animal-themed Memory. The animals are a bear, an owl, a deer, a bird, a fox, a rabbit, a squirrel, a snake, a giraffe, a skunk, an elephant, a raccoon, a tiger, a rhino, a zebra, a monkey, a lion, a hippo.
I use them during open day at our school when students from primary schools come to visit. Always a big success.
I also use it with my Year 6 at the end of our unit on animals. They work in workshops to revise what they’ve studied throughout the lesson.
I hope this document will prove useful to you in your classroom.
- Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
- Please rate this resource and leave some feedback.
- Use these cards in your classroom
- Promote the document to your fellow teachers
You may not
- Share this document with others or publish it on the internet
- Claim it as your own
- Modify or alter in any way
My Facebook Page