Memory Book - Memory Book - End of the Year Memory Book
Are you looking for an easy, low-prep Memory Book for your kiddos to complete as an End of the Year project? Look no further!
This Camera-Shaped Memory Book has 10 pages of FUN for your students to use to reminisce on a wonderful year in your class!
This resource includes pages that can be used for ANY GRADES! There are customized COVERS for each grade level for Grades 1 - 5.
Your students will....
* write about their favorite food, song, game and activity to do...and their age
* complete An AWESOME Activity - where they will describe what activity they completed this year that was their favorite and draw a picture
* write about their favorite subject this year and draw a picture
* write about their favorite field trip and draw a picture
* write about a favorite book they read this year and draw a picture
* write about their favorite lunch they had this year
* write about their TERRIFIC TEACHER and draw a picture
* add a 4 x 6 picture of the class on My Super Duper Friends page or your students can draw a picture in the photo area
* have your students collect autographs of their classmates
* write and draw about their future in a crystal ball on a page called A Look into the Future
This easy, low-prep End of the Year Writing Memory Book is ALL you will need for your students to remember what an unbelievable experience they had with YOU and their classmates this year!