This memory book is intended to provide your students with a special keepsake of memories from this year. It is a great activity to do during the last week or two of school and can be used during transitions, at centers, or simply as part of the school day. A suggested order is listed below, but you can switch pages around and omit/include pages as you’d like.
Here is a list of each of the pages included in this packet. Additional teacher notes are also included.
1. This is Me in 1st Grade
2. My Family
3. My Pet/Dream Pet
4. School, Teacher, and Principal
5. My Favorite Part of Our Classroom
6. Some of My Favorite Things
7. The Real Me
8. Favorite Things We’ve Learned this Year (Science, Social Studies, Math)
9. Favorite Books
10. A Few of My Favorite Friends
12. and 13. The ABC’s of 1st Grade
14. Recess Time
15. And the Award Goes to…
16. Top 5 Things About Being a 1st Grader
17. Dear Future 1st Grader
18. Memories of 1st Grade
19. I think 1st Grade Was…
20. My Summer Plans
21. My Dream Summer
22. New Book Ideas for the Summer
23. Acrostic Poem
24. Find Someone Who Plans to:
My End of the Year Memory Books Come in these Grades:
If you’re looking for more End of the Year Resources, you might want to take a look at these:
End of the Year Award Certificates
Time Capsule Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
The Teacher Next Door