This lesson is about the poem Mending Wall by Robert Frost. The file includes the following:
* a word study worksheet
* a root/stem worksheet
* a mini-lesson about Robert Frost
* a mini-lesson about assonance, blank verse, and iambic pentameter
* questions for students to analyze the poem
* an activity for students to create their own poem in the same style and then analyze/explain its meaning
* an analysis activity in which students must analyze poems by Robert Frost and then write an essay
If you see poem lessons in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at email@example.com and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.