Products in this Bundle (26)
showing 1-5 of 26 products
Effortlessly teach mental health and substance abuse with 33% OFF this mental health awareness, wellness and social emotional learning curriculum.
PRODUCT 1: Mental Health
7 days of NO PREP editable powerpoint slides (72 slides total) to teach the following mental health and wellness topics:
- Alcohol & Drug Addiction
- Identity & Sexuality
- Communication Styles
- Understanding & Managing Emotions
- Above the Influence Project
Engaging and relevant video links and activity instructions are included in the powerpoint slides. The NO PREP self-explanatory slides have teacher instructions in the notes section.
- Day 1 includes link to printable quiz and answer key
- Day 4/5/6 come with accompanying NO PREP handouts.
- Day 2/3/7 do not require handouts or any additional prep (students simply require paper and pencil)
PRODUCT 2: Social Emotional Learning Activities
Self-guiding student printable handouts and Google Docs for student to complete 6 complete (5-part) lessons or 30 stand-alone bell ringer activities to teach self-management to control emotions, thoughts, choices and behaviors.
- Assess likes, dislikes and strengths.
- Choose actions based on set of core ethical values to positively affect world.
- strategies to erase stress.
- Exhibit to persist through potential setbacks. Learn resiliency and to learn from failure.
- Tools, habits and mindsets that promote success. Schedules, rewards, role models, previously effective tools.
- Community Needs: Environmental responsibility, community involvement, and your life purpose.
Social Emotional Learning standards are quickly becoming mandatory in many school districts. Incorporate these 30 Bell Ringers or 6 stand-alone lessons seamlessly into any curriculum (ELA, college prep, advisory, social emotional learning, character education, health, etc.).
PRODUCT 3: Feelings and Emotions
Self-guiding student printable handouts and Google Docs for student to complete 8 complete (5-part) lessons or 40 stand-alone bell ringer activities to teach the positive reasons behind negative emotions!
- Exclusion & Loneliness
- Insecurity & Embarrassment
- Overwhelmed & Inadequate
- Anger & Frustration
- Anxiety, Stress & Worry
- Disappointment & Sadness
- Negative Pressures
10 BONUS FREEBIES!
- Yoga and mindfulness activity
- Inspirational quote posters
- Inspirational daily planner
- Reusable bell ringer, exit slip and lesson plan templates
This life changing bundle teaches students to understand the positive purpose of "negative" emotions and how to identify and express the core needs behind these feelings and emotions. Teach meantal health, character education and emotional intelligence with these no prep mental health activities for middle school and high school students.