Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$375.00$475.50Save $100.50
- Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions. Distance Learning CompatibleThis reso$91.70$131.00Save $39.30
15 lessons to teach students how to understand emotions and nurture their Mental Health. To empower students to cope with the challenges they face, they will learn how to live with self-confidence, understand and manage stress, love and value themselves, explore how they can contribute to their community, and more!
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets, and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
- Lesson 1: Emotional & Mental Health: My Heart & Mind
- Lesson 2: Identifying Emotions
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out of Emotions
- Lesson 3: Getting to Know Your Emotions
- Lesson 4: Healthy Habits for Expressing Emotions
- Lesson 5: Introduction to Mental Health
- Lesson 6: Living With Confidence
- Lesson 7: Loving Yourself
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out Of Personality
- Lesson 8: Positively Impacting Your Community
- Lesson 9: Reviewing Mental Health
- Lesson 10: Stress & How to Manage It
- Lesson 11: Dealing With Challenges
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out of Mental Health
- Lesson 12: Analyzing Influences on Mental Health
Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!