Just a quick explanation as to how I use this mental maths booklet set in my class.I used it as a warm up before we started our maths lesson. I turned these pre-lessons into a competition and had a daily mental maths champion.
You, however, can use it as you please. (morning work, early finishers, extended worksheets etc.)
This product has 20 activities that include:
(1) Simple Addition and Subtraction sums (main focus)
(2) Simple Multiplication (x2)
(3) Comparing Numbers (more / less / greater than / smaller than)
(4) Expanded Formation / Break down of numbers / place value
(5) Counting / Patterns
(6) Number Names and Number Symbols
Each activity includes a learner self evaluation for them to assess how they felt they did in that specific activity.
I have also included a set of mental maths certificates to give to learners.