This product helps students go deeper than just identifying conjunctions and transition words. With these pages students take the grammar concepts they are learning about and apply it in their own writing, right away. So if you want your students to correctly use conjunctions and transition words, these worksheets will help you improve the quality of their writing!
This product includes:
* 9 Mentor Sentences worksheets: Each worksheet has 2 Mentor Sentences for students to analyze and compare.
* 9 Definitions and Examples boxes: These can either be glued onto the page itself or into an Writing/Editing/GUM notebook as a study guide for future reference. These come 8 to a page in order to conserve copy paper.
Capitals and Punctuation
1. Capitals for names and I (4L2a)
2. Capitals for titles (4L2a)
3. Capitals for proper nouns (4L2a)
4. Capitals for cities, states
5. Capitals for streets
6. Capitals for days and months (4L2a)
7. End punctuation
8. Punctuation for effect (4L3b)
9. Quotations marks in dialogue (4L2b)
Any claims of correlation or alignment to the CCSS are solely those of Amber Thomas and have not been evaluated or endorsed by the NGA.
Amber Thomas is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS.
***Are you looking for more Mentor Sentences products? Check out these popular activities***
★Mentor Sentences BundleTHIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE.