Question set and answer key to accompany Merchants of Doubt (Sony Classic Pictures). The set includes 44 questions on 4 pages. [Note: The film is rated PG-13 due to brief use of profanity. You may wish to screen it privately before showing it to students.]
Lessons of Phyz advantages:
- A heavy font ensures high legibility even in dim lighting
- Questions are designed to be answered while the video plays—quick, simple responses keep students engaged without requiring deep reflection that would take them out of the presentation
- Question types are mixed: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and short answer are common; in some cases, matching or simple illustrations are involved
- I am a classroom teacher; I designed these resources for use with my own students
- If you find competing products online, by all means check them out. They may be cheaper; they may be free. None of them will be as professional, polished, or classroom-ready as this one.
The zipped folder contains PDFs of student sheets and the answer keys.
April 2020 UPDATE: In addition to the printable PDFs of the student blank and answer key, a Google Docs version of the student document now included for easier distance learning use.