A novel study for Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride by Kate DiCamillo. 25 pages of student work, plus an answer key! This novel study divides Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride into five sections for study. The chapters are grouped as follows: Chapters 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.
Includes the following:
• Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride novel study title page for students
• Before reading Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride worksheet
• Author research worksheet
• Character chart
• Dictionary Look-up sheets - one for each section
• Vocabulary Study sheets - one for each section
• Understanding the Story comprehension worksheets - one for each section
• Chapter Summary worksheets - one for each section
• Time for a Test! assessment (includes multiple choice, short answer and long answer questions)
• Answer key - 11 pages (for the Vocabulary Study, Understanding the Story, and test pages)
• Outline of Common Core standards met for grades 2 - 4
This is one of our 'junior' novel studies. It follows the same format as most our other novel studies, but with a few small formatting and content changes.
Aligned to common core - RL2.1, RL 2.3, RL2.5, RL2.6, RL2.7, L2.1, L2.2, L2.4, L2.5, L2.6, RL3.1, RL3.3, RL3.4, RL3.5, RL3.6, L3.1, L3.4, L3.5, RL4.1, RL4.2, RL4.3, RL4.4, L4.4, L4.5
© The Book Umbrella