This classic children's song to practice beginning music concepts. In this lesson pack students can:
- Learn song with lyrics
- Add movement to the song
- Practice echoing, reading, and writing rhythms using quarter note, eighth note, and rest.
- Read solfege on the staff
- Add various un-pitched percussion parts.
- Play piece on the recorder
- Improvise or read various melodic patterns on the recorder.
This pack includes:
- Powerpoints in both F and G Pentatonic.
- 3 Pages of Lesson plans
- Student worksheet to write melody
- Student manipulatives to read rhythms
- 10 Pages of student manipulatives to practice Recorder
Check out some of my other Sea Inspired Lessons:
My Blue Ship
Merrily We Roll Along
Sea Creature Rondo