Here's all you need this holiday season to help your students master the basic facts of measurement units and how to do conversions amongst them.
Please check out my Seasonal Math Fun Pack
before purchasing. It includes this title at a discounted price of less than $3.
This title contains the following whole and small group activities:
* 15-page B&W printable mini workbook that gives strategies and practice with U.S. customary units and the metric system
* 28 bingo cards to reinforce measurement unit facts
* Two cookie tray station games (1 for the metric system, 1 for U.S. customary units) with recording sheets
* #5160 Avery labels for students to use as references for weight, length, capacity, and metric system units
* Illustrated capacity tree poster & worksheet
* Fifteen abbreviation puzzles to master measurement abbreviations
* Three paper quizzers (fortune tellers) that students will have a blast with while practicing unit facts
(The workbook, bingo cards, paper quizzes, recording sheets, and Avery labels are also in Spanish.)
I also have a Measurement Units and Conversions Activity Bundle
that has LOADS of resources for practicing measurement units and conversions.
Thanks for looking!
Tabitha Carro, FlapJack Educational Resources