15 slide power point that covers:
- The migration of Asiatic peoples to the Americas in the Paleolithic Era
- The common challenges faced by early Americans to create complex civilizations in Meso-America
- Summary on how each civilization adapts to geographic challenges to create a stable food supply
- Frequently tested facts and achievements of the Maya Civilization such as Raised Fields, Chichen Itza, and advanced calendar system
- Frequently tested facts and achievements of the Aztec Empire such as Chinampas and Tenochtitlan
- Frequently tested facts and achievements of the Inca Empire such as terrace farming, the road and footbridge system, and Machu Picchu
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Maps to support understanding of geographic location and major topographic features that influenced the development of each civilization
- Graphics and diagrams to support understanding of concepts such as the Mayan language, Aztec Chinampas, and the Inca road system & terrace farming
- Pictures and paintings of important Meso-American cities such as Chichen Itza, Tenochtitlan, & Machu Pichu
- 4 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
****Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam****