Bell to bell lesson handout that covers the geography and development of Mesopotamia.
-MAP READING AND ANALYSIS SKILLS
-HIGHER LEVEL THINKING QUESTIONS
DESIGNED FOR ICT CLASSROOMS WITH TEXT, IMAGES, and VIDEO CLIPS!
EW DON'T BE BORING AND HAVE A LESSON THAT IS STRAIGHT UP TEXT! This lesson integrates images, ALL IMPORTANT TEXT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO, but also peer collaborative learning and engaging video clips from Mankind the Story of Us. (If you don't own the DVD episodes are EASILY found on YouTube)
As with all "The Handout Betch" lessons, this lesson was designed:
- to align with CCSS Standards
- to be used for an ICT Classroom
- with differentiated activities and multiple entry points for all learners
- with embedded writing strategies
- to fill at least 1 class period (may be longer depending on your speed/learners)