PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
73.81 MB | 66 pages
This differentiated interactive notebook with folding & flipbook activities as well as answer keys will teach your students all the essential Mesopotamian content. It will guide your lessons using a hands-on and engaging approach.
Mesopotamia notebook pages include:
- Table of contents
- Vocabulary: Prehistoric times, Paleolithic Age, Neolithic Age
- What are river valley civilizations?
- Map of Mesopotamia
- Timeline of Mesopotamian civilizations (Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Neo-Babylonians)
- What is polytheism?
- What is the Bronze Age?
- What names is Mesopotamia known by?
- Inventions of the Sumerian city-states
- What is a base 60 number system?
- What is cuneiform?
- What is the Epic of Gilgamesh?
- Who is Sargon?
- Who is King Hammurabi?
- What is Hammurabi's Code?
- Who is King Nebuchadnezzar?
- What are the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?
Click preview to see all the real-life pages that your notebook will include! This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.