Mesopotamia: Interactive Notebook Pages
is a bundle of flippable templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on topics related to Mesopotamia. Pictures of each notebook page included.
- Introduction To Mesopotamia
- The Geography of the region
- The Sumerians
- Akkadian Empire
- Babylonian Empire
- Assyrian Empire
- Persian Empire
- Daily life in Mesopotamia
- Code of Hammurabi
- Sumerian Writing and Cuneiform
- Epic of Gilgamesh
- Science, Inventions and Technology
- The Ziggurat
- Legacy of Mesopotamia
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.