Everything you need to teach a full unit on the history of Mesopotamia!
- PowerPoint Handout (2 slides/ page, black and white)
- Vocabulary Sheets (linked to Powerpoint)
- Unit Test
- farming (irrigation, crops, etc.)
- social classes (labourer, artisans, nobles, etc)
- contributions and inventions (cuneiform, plows, etc.)
- types of government (monarchy, hereditary rule, empire, Code of Laws, etc.)
- the importance of metals (iron beats bronze)
- Discussion prompts: cloud icons indicate questions for class discussion
- 'Trend Alerts': indicate events that repeat throughout history (a great way to answer the eternal 'why do we have to learn this?' complaint!
Also check out the Prehistory Unit Pack at: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Prehistory-PowerPoint-Unit-Pack-2406832