Tutorial: Meta Tags shows the students the key meta tags used to communicate information to the browser.
PREVIEW THE INTERACTIVE DEMO
Here are the learning objectives covered with this tutorial:
1) Describe the purpose of meta tags.
2) Include a meta tag on a web page telling the browser what character set to use.
3) Include a meta tag on a web page telling the browser how to display the page using its viewport.
4) Include a meta tag on a web page that search engines can use to describe the page.
5) Include a meta tag on a web page telling the browser to control if the search engines catalog the page or not.
6) Include a meta tag on a web page redirecting the browser to a different page.
7) Describe why the meta tag for "keywords" is not longer useful.
This tutorial was written using Articulate Storyline and will display well on any device.
This product includes a zip file with all interactive Storyline files to upload to your LMS as well as a PDF version. Here is a video showing how to install the interactive, Articulate Storyline files, into your LMS (Learning Management System)
The tutorial includes a six-question self-quiz to summarize what the student has learned.
Includes a 7-step student lab with START and FINAL code for your class demonstrations.