Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This printable A4 workbook features over 100 pages of professionally designed, colour, learning and reflection activities focused on metacognition, learning-power and educational-progress!
Some of the activities included in the work-book are:
* Key-word matches
* Reading comprehensions
* Mind-Map Tasks
* Crossword Puzzles
* Ranking, rating & sorting tasks
* Agree/Disagree Tables
* Internet research & independent learning tasks
* Creative writing and design tasks
Ideally this workbook should be printed on double-sided A4 paper, in colour, and bound to make a workbook that students can work on over longer periods. However, the workbook could also be viewed as a large collection of individual worksheets that can be printed off and used one-by-one as needs be.
It is a substantial resource that is suitable for any student aged 11-16, the main aims of it are:
* To encourage reflection on how to boost metacognitive powers
* To practice metacognitive skills (such as independent learning & research skills)
* To increase vocabulary relating to metacognition and learning-power
* To instill a 'growth mindset'
* To cause students to reflect on how they learn best
Make sure you have a look at the preview images to see the high-quality of this resource. Why spend loads of money on textbooks and workbooks when you can download the original and print as many as your school needs?
This download includes:
The Metacognitive Workbook (.doc)
The Metacogntivie Workbook (.pdf)
Puzzle Answers (.doc)
Empty templates in case you wish to make your own activities (.doc)
Thank you for looking at our resources! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16.
You can download individual resources or buy our 'Whole School Metacognition Toolkits' that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
* Boosting Learning-Power
* Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
* Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)