Metamorphic Quesadillas “Kay Suh Dee Yuhs”
Get your cameras out because parents love seeing this experiment in the newsletter or yearbook.
Students walk through a short PowerPoint about how metamorphic rocks change through heat and pressure (hmmm… sounds like a quesadilla to me!)
They use scientific tools (plastic knife, fork and magnifying glass) to practice the scientific process and record their results before eating this tasty experiment.
A note for parent donations is included. I suggest personally owning the quesadilla maker and magnifying glasses already, besides you’ll want to do this experiment year after year.
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.
Your students may enjoy my best selling
Economics Fun – S’mores Import and Export PPT Activity
Please visit my store for more ROCK unit activities!
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Vocabulary Game and Matching Quiz
• Rock Cycle Dictionary Game
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting Vocabulary Posters and Word Wall
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Interactive Vocabulary PPT
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting – Roll Read and Graph